- Degree in Media studies from the University of Ulster (1989)
- 10 years in leadership and sales within the UK media sector
- Communications advisor on highly contentious Australian infrastructure projects
- Over the years, attended many, many ineffective presentation skills courses so had to design new ones
- Now a highly sought after keynote speaker
- Inspiring audiences internationally to "Wake up Your WOW" for better business results and a happier life
- Masters in Information Technology from the University of the West of England (2000)
- Launched IT company which won a UK Department of Trade and Industry award for innovation
- Launched own business consultancies in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand
- Inspiring change for everyone especially in sectors that are culturally demanding or highly change-resistant
- Experience in manufacturing, government, defence, IT, real estate, franchises, SMEs
Making Change Stick
But here's the problem. Even with all the great results I helped my clients achieve, I noticed that they themselves were not changing. They would have the same problems once I had left. So I began to research how to make change stick. I travelled widely to study NLP, hypnosis, the mindset of billionaires, and the unconscious mind.
Put simply, I help you Wake Up Your WOW so you can do anything you set your mind to...