1. Your phone is your greatest friend. A phone call will build relationships much quicker than an email. Read more...
I hope you are doing well and getting ready for a fabulous Christmas.
I was once presenting at ANZIIF's Women Succeeding in Business lunch and...
EVERYTHING went wrong! Read more...
Wouldn't it be great if all your customers were just like you?
Wouldn't it be perfect if - just like you - everyone you did business with was [insert your top 3 core values here]:
Like most people, I used to keep a list of "prospects" - people I thought might become customers. My definition was something like:
• people who has already done business with me
• people who said something that made me think they wanted to buy
• companies that would look good in my client list
Let me give you a new definition for your ideal prospect: Read more...
Now, I’m not an expert in branding – but I am an expert in creating more of what you want. Most people
don’t get what they want from their brand because of 3 basic misconceptions.
3 misconceptions about branding
• A great brand establishes credibility.
• A great brand is all about attracting customers.
• A great brand is something a designer or brand manager does for you.
There is some truth in all of these, but if these three points sum up your approach to branding, you are probably not getting all the business you deserve and more importantly the quality of business you want.
3 steps to a great brand Read more...
Do you work hard yet sometimes get to the end of the day feeling you haven’t achieved enough? Do
you find yourself spending hours on email at the expense of other things?
Here’s the simple solution – work only on what’s important…
If you think that’s easier said than done, then check out this short video blog which will show you how
easy it can be to find a little free time that matters A LOT…
As always, the video clip is nice and short – less than 2 minutes (1:43) – so you can be sure you’re using your time effectively.
And if you REALLY want to make better use of your time for the results you dream of, please join my highly practical webinar, “Tiny Actions, Massive Results.”